The software allows kitchen staff to build a stronger relationship with students becoming familiar with students’ names and orders.
Furthermore, the system also ensures that every student gets the meal they ordered, meaning no need to send children up by year group or any other organisation system.
The online ordering and menu allow students with their Parents/Guardians to take responsibility for their choice of food, to have control over what they eat and pick choices they will enjoy.
- Improves relationships between kitchen staff & pupils
- Removes risk/reliance on notes/photos for allergen control & provides evidence of due diligence
- Every child gets their choice no need to rotate classes
- Speeds up meal service – point of decision moved
- Reduces waste
- Interaction with real world technology
- Taking responsibility for choices
- Help to recognise names
For demonstrations of the system please visit our YouTube channel.
For more information
The pressure on Councils and Schools to provide children with nutritional meals, that are also tailored to dietary and allergen needs.
Evolve 4 Schools allows parents to more easily monitor the meals their children eat at school, as well as cost and managing allergen details.